Thursday, December 31, 2015

From the Other Side

So much has happened in the last few months. I feel like I've neglected this poor blog. Here's the run down:
1. Applied for a new job - a GREAT job. I thought "no way would they hire someone my age, but what the heck". I GOT THE JOB!
2. Problem was, job was in a new city 2 hours away.
3. City was where son, DIL and grandkids live!
4. Had to find new house.
5. Found house - got a bargain. Ever see the Money Pit? We FOUND IT!
It's been three months now and most of what I have is still in boxes. Boxes, boxes everywhere. At least it makes you realize just how much STUFF you have!
I'm trying to clean as I go (I thought I did that on the other end, but I guess not).
Here is the creative space as it stands today. I'm putting it out there so MAYBE it will force me to do something about it.
Praying that 2016 is a most awesome year. I think everyone needs it!

No comments:

Post a Comment